My photo
-Bearded Creative Pioneer of the World of Tomorrow-

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bowie, You Inspire Me

Well, it appears my creative dry spell that I just talked about in my previous post, is over. The very next day, I wrote and recorded a new tune that I think is some of my finest work. The morning after that, I wrote and recorded another tune, instrumental this time. It isn't the best, but it's still perrrty good. And today, I wrote a skit out that I'll probably record over the next few days. Very productive weekend. Unfortunately, this creativity doesn't seem to come during the week, when I have jack shit to do.

Found out that I may have some recording work to do round these Baraboo parts. The local high school is apparently interested in putting together some sort of studio. Not sure on the specifics yet, but that will be a good opportunity to make some connections. So that's rad.

Been reading a lot of that writing book lately. Has some good information in it. I've already capitalized on some of it, and I'm looking forward to getting some results, seeing as I think I've been doing some things completely wrong in my writing quest. But another good thing about working at Barnes and Noble is that I think I'll probably try and go to the weekly writing group.

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment