My photo
-Bearded Creative Pioneer of the World of Tomorrow-

Friday, August 28, 2009

Job Search...OVER...sorta

Well, I finally got a decent job offer that did NOT involve my soul being smashed into tiny pieces. Barnes and Noble gave me a job, not full time, but I'll be starting well above minimum wage for a change, which is nice. I'll be a music seller, selling music I believe. Still looking for something that's not demeaning in any way or that I'm ashamed of speaking about. Quite a few people have told me they would LOVE to work there, but I guess I'm not as convinced. Whatever, it's a job.

Creatively, I've been in a complete downturn. Nothing is happening up in the ole noggin. Searching for inspiration in my 6 new Bowie CDs and book on how to "Write what I want, and Sell what I write." My desktop is broken, making all of my previously stockpile of ideas and songs unreachable. I've come close to rerecording some tunes, but I just don't have the motivation right now.

Let us hope for something in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment