My photo
-Bearded Creative Pioneer of the World of Tomorrow-

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Clutch had it right

Seems like "everything is gonna be alriiight." Just had a meeting about these 2 extra, practical experience based courses I have to take before the end of the semester to make up for a university credit mistake. Turns out it won't be as hard as I thought. I don't have to take off a bunch of work, but will actually be able to get paid for doing some of it. And it looks like I'll receive credit for doing a project that I didn't have time for before. I get to compose new music for a 3 minute long LEGO video that I found online. How cool is that. Pretty fucking cool. So yeah, I have an interview for friday for an Advertising Sales Executive position (they're legit, I checked, rigorously) and I seem to have everything else in order. And it's about damn time. 

Pretty pumped to keep working on the LEGO project, this will also give me the proper motivation to finish it and make it really great. I should've done more independent studies, haha. Oh well, I've gotten some good mileage out of them so far. 

Hopefully I can land a job soon and start to figure out my future too. It is really hard not knowing so many things. Not to mention graduation is about 2 months away, and it is coming fast baby.  No worries, it'll work out.

kaPLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment