My photo
-Bearded Creative Pioneer of the World of Tomorrow-

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I remember snow days

Damn that facebook and the constant reminders that everyone else has a snow day. UPS, the company that prides itself on the safety of its employees, made everyone come in this morning, and every driver come in. The best way to describe the weather is not frightful, but definitely not safe. They were closing ramps off the interstate...the interstate people. And a lot of these drivers have routes through the country roads of the Sauk county area. Unreal.

Anyways, I've decided to make my snow day from now until around 6 or 8. Then I stop drinking and the like. If everyone else round these parts gets a snow day, so do I.

To top it off, I'm still writing and reading today. I'm impressed with myself. I've made some interesting writings this week so far. Some good brainstorming came out for the BNR, and I've started reading Marley and Me, which is pretty good so far. I also have a long list of books I need to plow through soon. In due time. But now, it is time to drink. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, actually around the Madrid area. Boo-yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment