My photo
-Bearded Creative Pioneer of the World of Tomorrow-

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Taking a Hit this week

So this week has been riddled with concerts and additional obligations that are not in the usual scope of things. As a result, my goals have taken a bit of a hit this week. Today is the first time I'm writing and reading this week. Ugh. But this is a really busy time and if I'm going to keep up my sleep and energy, something has to be sacrificed, and this week it's some goals.

No matter, next week I'll start fresh and do work. Hard to believe next week is Christmas already...Time flies when you have a job that is repetitive and meaningless. The days really run together and my routine (sans this week) has been quite consistent.

I came up with a pretty rough draft of what I want to do for my MATC video. It's going to be hard just using my Macbook camera, but doable. I'm pretty confident I'll at least be a runner-up.

Also, Kristen bought me LEGO Batman for Christmas, and it is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment